US and Canada
BBC Store.com is not available in the US and Canada. Find out why.
If you are outside the US and Canada and see this message, please read this advice.
Sherlock ©Hartswood Films 2010. Photographer Colin Hutton
60 Years in the Wild ©BBC. Planet Earth ©Fred Olivier 2005. Africa ©Barrie Britton 2012. Life Story ©Tom Hugh-Jones 2014.
Only Fools & Horses ©BBC
Because of rights agreements you can only purchase, download or stream BBCStore TV programmes while you're inside the UK.
If you're in the UK but see a message saying you're not, it's because BBC Store is recognising your IP address (the numerical address every device on the internet has) as being outside the UK or you are using a public VPN.
- The first thing to try is closing and reopening your web browser. If this doesn't work, you can try restarting your Wi-Fi router
- If you're using a public Wi-Fi network, this may route your connection overseas. Please try again later using a different network
- Disable any web accelerator or a VPN you are using. If we detect you're using a VPN you will not be able to view programmes, as we cannot be confident of the location of the end user
- If this still doesn't work, your best bet is to contact your internet service provider and ask if your IP address is registered in the UK
- If all else fails please email us at BBCStore@BBC.com and we will try to help
- Futher information, please see BBC Store Help & Support